Tuesday 19 October 2010

Suuppp

So it's been a while since I moved in here, but I'm going to be posting from now on!

So for everybody, here's a little bio:

Rachel / UnaSpi
Age 22
Poorrr jobseeker
Cosplayer
Artist

I love anime, manga and videogames. Cosplay is my passion. I also collect figures, and I'm starting to enjoy cooking.
I life in a 'cosy' 1 bedroom flat with my boyfriend Connor and no pets ;__; I have a gorgeous cat of my own named Cleo, but she lives at my mothers. I miss her quite a bit. :<

My day-to-day life isn't all that interesting, but you can ask me anything you like. I take most things in good humour.

This blog will be a mishmash of all things cosplay - not only my own experiences and costumes, but links to the costumes and photos of my friends and those I admire, maybe some tutorials and maybe, just maybe, a little bit of comedy drama.

Signing off for now~
UnaSpi

No comments:

Post a Comment